Westby Wisconsin's Finest Restaurant with the Area's Best Salad Bar!
The Old Towne Inn offers a truly memorable dining experience.
Located south end of Westby on Hwy. 14/161 on a hill with a big sign out front. The Old Towne Inn has been family owned and operated since 1980. We proudly serve the La Crosse, Sparta, Richland Center areas and beyond.
We are well known for our:
- Prime Rib
- Hand Cut Steaks
- Batter Fried Shrimp
- and being home of the best Salad Bar in the area
Old Towne Inn also offers:
- Children and Senior Menus
- Complete soup and salad bar every night
- Several combination entrees available
- Steaks and Seafood; including Prime Rib
- Hamburgers & Cheeseburgers
- Chicken Kiev & Cordon Bleu
- Tuesday: Mexican Menu and Petite Strip Steak
- Wednesday: Prime Rib Platter and Steak & Shrimp (Shrimp broil is featured on the 1st & 3rd Wednesday of every month)
- Thursday: Twelve-ounce Ribeye and Ribs & Shrimp
- Friday: Fish Fry
- Sunday: Top Sirloin and Prime Rib Platter
We're FAMOUS for our Ice Cream Drinks - Try One Today!
Large parties and bus tours are always welcome. Please contact us or call (608) 634-3991 for information or reservations for large groups.